Your roads are horrendous! I almost cannot even fault your citizens for their poor driving. First of all, ON and OFF ramps should really be more than 3 feet long. You are not even giving them a chance to merge. As frustrating as it is to be behind someone that chooses to STOP on the ramp before entering the highway I’m not sure it’s really their fault. I almost have more room in my kitchen to maneuver my car than what you give to a ramp. Passing lanes! What are those? This is how I imagine a conversation that might be had with some fellow travelers on the Pennsylvania roads. Not even breaking the speed limit I find myself driving is a zigzag pattern while I pass the slower motorists. It’s not all bad, for a time I was able to feel like a professional race-car driver, the underdog coming up from behind unexpectedly to win the race!
The more I look around I have to say that I am disgusted with you all. Humanity! Get you priorities straight and shape up. Your time is running out. You are wasting your world because being a Dick is more important than… being human.
1. “Unless it’s mad, passionate, extraordinary love, it’s a waste of your time. There are too many mediocre things in life. Love shouldn’t be one of them.” – Dreams for an Insomniac
2. A Husband can love his wife BEST when he loves God FIRST.
3. I love you. You annoy me more than I ever thought possible. But I want to spend every irritating minute with you.
4. “A Perfect Marriage” is just two imperfect people who refuse to give up on each other.
5. “If you want something to last forever, you treat it differently. You shield it and protect it. You never abuse it. You don’t expose it to the elements. You don’t make it common or ordinary. If it ever becomes tarnished, you lovingly polish it until it gleams like new. It becomes special because you have made it so, and it grows more beautiful and precious as time goes by.” – F. Burton Howard
6. “More playing. Less arguing.” – Fierce Marriage
7. ‘Being in love’ — is not merely a feeling. It is a deep unity, maintained by the will and deliberately strengthened by habit; reinforced by the grace which both partners ask, and receive, from God. – C.S. Lewis
8. “Unless you love someone, nothing else makes sense.” – E.E. Cummings
9. “So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s going to be really hard; we’re gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me… everyday.” – Nicholas Sparks
10. “She was my dream. She made me who I am, and holding her in my arms was more natural to me than my own heartbeat. I think about her all the time. Even now, when I’m sitting here, I think about her. There could never have been another.” – Nicholas Sparks
Why does Facebook become a JOB? At what point is it on your TO-DO list to review your Facebook feed to make sure that you are up-to-date on everyone else’s business? What about the life you are living? I am disgusted how real life, real friends, real Family are taking more of a back seat to the drama of Facebook. You might think that you are not on there much an you own posting activity might show that but spending every free second on your phone looking and messaging takes time away from the people that should really matter. This is why we fail! Our own greed to have something of our very own leads to secrets and lies. We pretend everything is innocent but we know if our significant others saw what we did on-line it would be the end to whatever relationship you might be hanging onto. Why is it so hard to just be happy with what we have rather than painting a fake picture of your life for the world to see? It’s not the real you at all. Why be fake? How can you pretend to care so much in one way yet the online profile of your life looks so very different? Who is it to impress and whose attention are you looking for?
It’s a new definition of honesty where sleight of hand can make you into anyone you want. But with anything that easy it will never last. You will create wounds that cannot heal, lose the most basic trust from those around you. You will not see it coming… But one day you will wake up alone and ask yourself what happened with no understanding that YOU DID this.
In time the truth will become clear but it will be far too late. Only then will you understand the frustration and pain that you caused living behind a mask.
I don’t know about you but I am still on this adventure called life but lately the road has become very bumpy. I can only say that a long and difficult season has rendered the path damaged. At one time I believe that I could patch anything and thought this was going to be the same. I was wrong. Heaven and Earth are clearly in a state of aggravation and power where one will resist the other VS the harmony we knew just a short year ago.
I have said it before and I will say it again. BE NICE! BE Honest! BE There! These simple rules can change your world.
You are welcome. Feel free to worship me for I have froze it over. The unfortunate side effect could result in higher gas prices. For that I’m sorry. Go back to your day of cold self doubt and sorrow. Only your heart can warm you.
Listen. Do not blame me for this weather. Or global warming. You should have been paying attention to the signs. You made your bed… The next move is yours.
What do you do while still remaining human?