Archive for April, 2015
1. “Unless it’s mad, passionate, extraordinary love, it’s a waste of your time. There are too many mediocre things in life. Love shouldn’t be one of them.” – Dreams for an Insomniac
2. A Husband can love his wife BEST when he loves God FIRST.
3. I love you. You annoy me more than I ever thought possible. But I want to spend every irritating minute with you.
4. “A Perfect Marriage” is just two imperfect people who refuse to give up on each other.
5. “If you want something to last forever, you treat it differently. You shield it and protect it. You never abuse it. You don’t expose it to the elements. You don’t make it common or ordinary. If it ever becomes tarnished, you lovingly polish it until it gleams like new. It becomes special because you have made it so, and it grows more beautiful and precious as time goes by.” – F. Burton Howard
6. “More playing. Less arguing.” – Fierce Marriage
7. ‘Being in love’ — is not merely a feeling. It is a deep unity, maintained by the will and deliberately strengthened by habit; reinforced by the grace which both partners ask, and receive, from God. – C.S. Lewis
8. “Unless you love someone, nothing else makes sense.” – E.E. Cummings
9. “So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s going to be really hard; we’re gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me… everyday.” – Nicholas Sparks
10. “She was my dream. She made me who I am, and holding her in my arms was more natural to me than my own heartbeat. I think about her all the time. Even now, when I’m sitting here, I think about her. There could never have been another.” – Nicholas Sparks
Why does Facebook become a JOB? At what point is it on your TO-DO list to review your Facebook feed to make sure that you are up-to-date on everyone else’s business? What about the life you are living? I am disgusted how real life, real friends, real Family are taking more of a back seat to the drama of Facebook. You might think that you are not on there much an you own posting activity might show that but spending every free second on your phone looking and messaging takes time away from the people that should really matter. This is why we fail! Our own greed to have something of our very own leads to secrets and lies. We pretend everything is innocent but we know if our significant others saw what we did on-line it would be the end to whatever relationship you might be hanging onto. Why is it so hard to just be happy with what we have rather than painting a fake picture of your life for the world to see? It’s not the real you at all. Why be fake? How can you pretend to care so much in one way yet the online profile of your life looks so very different? Who is it to impress and whose attention are you looking for?
It’s a new definition of honesty where sleight of hand can make you into anyone you want. But with anything that easy it will never last. You will create wounds that cannot heal, lose the most basic trust from those around you. You will not see it coming… But one day you will wake up alone and ask yourself what happened with no understanding that YOU DID this.
In time the truth will become clear but it will be far too late. Only then will you understand the frustration and pain that you caused living behind a mask.